For further inquiries, commissions, collaborations or references please flick me an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EDUCATION (2013 - 2016)
Graduated a Massey Scholar with a Bachelor of Design (with First Class Honors) majoring in Photography at Massey University’s College of Creative Arts. Wellington, New Zealand.
DAZED BEAUTY, SOCIAL MEDIA EDITOR (2018)
• Organized and co-curated the content, and captions, for the Instagram account at launch
• Co-ordinated the contacting of talent for the Dazed Beauty community in regards to gathering interview answers, assets and organizing cross promotion at completion
• Wrote bios for members of Dazed Beauty’s community, see Lily Bloom
• Generated a range ‘Social First Formats’ for Dazed Beauty’s Instagram
• Created the subtitles for Dazed Beauty’s Tutorials, see Larry B
• Edited, and photoshopped, images in preparation for upload to both Dazed Beauty’s IG and website
DAZED MEDIA, ASSISTANT/INTERN (2018)
• Interned for the social media teams at Dazed Media
• Filmed video content for the Dazed 100 campagins ft. Tommy Cash and Rachelle Vinberg
• Transcribed interivews and created subtitles for video use
• Assisted in sourcing content for the NOWNESS Instagram account (706k)
• Scheduled/posted Facebook posts for both NOWNESS and Dazed (total reach of 2.1m)
• Created gifs and regualrly posted content for NOWNESS on Twitter (154k)
RAMONA MAGAZINE FOR GIRLS, GRAPHIC DESIGNER FOR PRINT (2017 - 2018)
Lead graphic designer for Ramona Magazine Volume Three, released November 2017, in both digital and print editions.
• Generated the video work for Ramona's annual 2017 Kickstarter campaign
• Created content (text and imagery) for social media and online use
• Performed week-long takeovers on @ramonaforgirls IG which has a current reach of 25K
• Designed the inside pages, and cover art, for Ramona Magazine Volume Three
RAMONA MAGAZINE FOR GIRLS, GENERAL INTERN (2017)
Sourced and interviewed local artists – contributing to Ramona's online presence.
I LOVE PARIS, ONLINE PHOTO RETOUCHER (2016)
Worked as an on-demand Photo Retoucher for the boutique shoe store “I Love Paris”. Retouching images of seasonal shoe images, using a mix of Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop,for the online store - often editing 300+ photos overnight, ready for upload in the morning.