Hey, I’M aiMÉE
I’m an artist and writer from Raglan, NZ, currently based out of London.
I’ve written across print and digital publications for the likes of Dazed Beauty, and Ramona Magazine for Girls. Interviewing a variety of personalities – from self-identifying witches to fellow artists embedded in girl culture.
For further inquiries, commissions, collaborations pleas email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further inquiries, commissions, collaborations or references please flick me an email to: email@example.com
EDUCATION (2013 - 2016)
Graduated a Massey Scholar with a Bachelor of Design (with First Class Honors) majoring in Photography at Massey University’s College of Creative Arts. Wellington, New Zealand.
DAZED BEAUTY, SOCIAL MEDIA EDITOR (2018)
• Organized and co-curated the content, and captions, for the Instagram account at launch
• Co-ordinated the contacting of talent for the Dazed Beauty community in regards to gathering interview answers, assets and organizing cross promotion at completion
• Wrote bios for members of Dazed Beauty’s community, see Lily Bloom
• Generated a range ‘Social First Formats’ for Dazed Beauty’s Instagram
• Created the subtitles for Dazed Beauty’s Tutorials, see Larry B
• Edited, and photoshopped, images in preparation for upload to both Dazed Beauty’s IG and website
DAZED MEDIA, ASSISTANT/INTERN (2018)
• Interned for the social media teams at Dazed Media
• Filmed video content for the Dazed 100 campagins ft. Tommy Cash and Rachelle Vinberg
• Transcribed interivews and created subtitles for video use
• Assisted in sourcing content for the NOWNESS Instagram account (706k)
• Scheduled/posted Facebook posts for both NOWNESS and Dazed (total reach of 2.1m)
• Created gifs and regualrly posted content for NOWNESS on Twitter (154k)
RAMONA MAGAZINE FOR GIRLS, GRAPHIC DESIGNER FOR PRINT (2017 - 2018)
Lead graphic designer for Ramona Magazine Volume Three, released November 2017, in both digital and print editions.
• Generated the video work for Ramona's annual 2017 Kickstarter campaign
• Created content (text and imagery) for social media and online use
• Performed week-long takeovers on @ramonaforgirls IG which has a current reach of 25K
• Designed the inside pages, and cover art, for Ramona Magazine Volume Three
RAMONA MAGAZINE FOR GIRLS, GENERAL INTERN (2017)
Sourced and interviewed local artists – contributing to Ramona's online presence.
I LOVE PARIS, ONLINE PHOTO RETOUCHER (2016)
Worked as an on-demand Photo Retoucher for the boutique shoe store “I Love Paris”. Retouching images of seasonal shoe images, using a mix of Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop,for the online store - often editing 300+ photos overnight, ready for upload in the morning.